Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's good to have you back


Given that the French don't have the most sophisticated sense of humour, unless you call falling over and getting a custard pie in your face, Jan pointed out that unless I wanted to get sued I should offer a retraction to my Clinique Kennedy comments yesterday. This I am, of course, very happy to do.
STATEMENT: Clinique Kennedy is a great hospital. If you are ever ill, in or around Nîmes, then I recommend that you go and get better there.

***

The very handsome Dr R visited Jan this morning and told her that she could go home. Jan has fallen in love with him and I have to say that if she doesn't want him, then I'll have him! More to the point it was good to have Jan back at home, especially as she headed straight for the kitchen as she walked through the front door. Pasta, three nights in a row, is not good for you! I insisted that she stay off her feet all afternoon until it was time to cook dinner when she'd probably be very rested. See how considerate I am?

No comments: