Sunday, April 01, 2007

A new toy


Jan's smart. She is always thinking of ways to amuse me or, more importantly, to keep me out of her hair. I think it comes from travelling on a plane with me. I like to chat, Jan on the other hand likes to do anything but, and especially not chat to me (I wonder why - Ed), so she has just bought me an iPod shuffle. According to her way of thinking it will amuse me for hours whilst she gets on with the important things in life like crosswords or sudoku puzzles. Anyway, I've had this little toy for a while and because the weather was miserable today I spent a large part of the afternoon ripping tracks (oh, you're such a modern man! - Ed). As I write, I'm up to 6.5 hours of listening, not much in the scheme of things but it should keep me out of mischief for a while.

No comments: