Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sleep disorders


It was a glorious sunny day and Jan went out for lunch. Yes, I know that it was Sunday, but some kind, but lonely, friend considers it acceptable to break up families on a Sunday. Whilst Jan had a freshly made sumptuous lunch, I treated myself to some warmed up lasagna left over from the other day. Sob. (Well get off your backside and cook something yourself - Ed.)


***

Following my post here on Saturday, I came across this article about France. It makes interesting reading for those interested in things French.


***

It was not a good idea to watch a programme about sleep disorders just before I went to sleep last night. I was cursing the television at 04.30 this morning and, after I eventually got off to sleep again, I didn't wake until 09.15. I don't feel good about waking so late because the old puritan in me says that it's a waste of daylight hours.
Having said that, Jan and I started to tackle the encroaching hedge and weeds by the tennis court this morning, so that meant I didn't have to wear sack cloth and ashes for the rest of the day. Phew!

No comments: