Monday, October 11, 2010

Keith Eckstein

We're in the new house (in France) and I've finally got the internet up and running.


One of the reasons for choosing this house was not only is it very comfortable, with a great view from the terrace, but it also comes with internet access. You've no idea how cut off I feel without access to Gmail and Google Calendar. Sad to say it's my lifeblood. It all started many years back when, instead of trying to memorise stuff, I made lists and I've made Calendar my daily list. Apart from breathing, which just about comes naturally, I have to look at my calendar to know what I've got planned for the day. Sad, I know.


Anyway, with patient help from Keith Eckstein, I managed to get my IP addresses sorted out (wake up at the back) for which I am forever grateful. Thanks Keith you're a star.

No comments: