Thursday, July 03, 2008

Kentucky fried blogger


I'm in the pool cleaning the water line with a new gel that I was trying out and Bryan (above left) was using his leaf sucking machine to gather up bits around the pool. As I beavered away I heard B say, 'whoops'. I turned to see the flex from his mains powered electric machine lying in the water. The same water that I am standing in up to my neck. 'Whoops, bloody whoops, is that all you can say as you try to kill someone?' I shouted at him. 'Bloody whoops'.

To add insult to injury the flex was covered in bits of grass and other garden detritus which involved a considerable amount of further pool cleaning.

He had this slight grin on his face for the rest of the afternoon. I'm going to have to watch that Bryan!

Anyway, he made up for it last night but producing a meat feast on his new barbecue. Er, we also drank a bottle or two.

No comments: