Friday, July 28, 2006

Things that go "click" in the night

Our guests, (Rob "I wax my chest" Warren, and Lorraine) didn't sleep very well last night. A huge thunderstorm raged overhead (having a clear conscience, I slept through it) but what was really spooky was the music. They could hear a song being played over and over and thought that it was coming from somewhere in the village. Oh no! The storm had somehow set our DVD player running and not only had music started (we left a disc in by accident) but the song was playing on a loop. How's that for weird?


***

Jan found this article which is mildly interesting but what is more interesting are all the comments.


***

It was amazing to see how fast Rob slid through the water, now that he has waxed his body hair. I let his unkind comments about me escaping from the zoo pass right over me, however Jan then joined in and started to have a go at the hair on my back. (That's about as much information as we need thanks - Ed.)

No comments: