Monday, August 29, 2005

Too much driving

Take a look at this. It made me laugh out loud and would be very funny if it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

***

William couldn't make it this morning so I practised with the group for about half an hour which was more than enough for me. Two of our guests, Jane and Paul, like it here so much that they are going to stay a couple of more nights. I suspect that this had nothing to do with Jan's cooking and everything to do with my scintillating company. What do you think?

***

The rest of the day was spent ferrying people around, finishing with yet another (the sixth consecutive) trip to the airport. Folks, I'm tired and I ain't doing nuttin until tomorrow at the earliest. Except for having a nice dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. Or more.

No comments: