Monday, August 08, 2005

Only if you deserve it!

More tennis lessons this week, starting at 9.00 am today. I'm doing too much, so my fees will have to go up. In the UK, I charged £30 per hour ('cos I'm bloody good - don't you know?) and here I am charging 30 euros per hour. Excellent value for money, but it will have to increase. Thinks - picks sum out of air - my new rate is 40 euros ph. Still cheap, but I also give lots of love and affection to those that deserve it! So if you're young, beautiful and deserve it, you've come to the right place!
(You male chauvinist boar - Ed.)

***

Anyone reading the above could be forgiven for thinking that I'm a male chauvinist boar. Well, let me tell you, nothing could be further from the truth. I adore people, especially women and I forgive all their imperfections with great magnanimity.

***

Otherwise a quiet day with another lesson at 7.00 pm.

No comments: