Thursday, May 12, 2005

You want lazy, I'll give you lazy

Today I take "lazy" to a whole new level.

I decided fairly quickly this morning to take my time doing a few small jobs around the house because all the recent eating, drinking, laughing and entertaining has taken its toll. I spend quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to open each new web page in a new window and even, the usually reliable Google, isn't helping. I'm sure that all I have to do is is hit a key when opening the page but nothing seems to work. Hey ho, all will be revealed shortly, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

If you are talking about opening a link in a new page with IE : try right click, then select "Ouvrir dans une nouvelle fenĂȘtre" or the equivalent English command.

Peter

Anonymous said...

If you're using Mozilla, Middle-click (or click-wheel, or click-both) will default to opening the link in a new window; Edit | Preferences | Navigator | Tabbed Browsing allows you to change this to opening in a new tab.