Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Got to look pretty for the troops

We leave for the hairdresser this morning. Jan to have her her highlights done (there I was thinking that she is a real blond) and me for a short back and sides. (Do we really need to know all this petty stuff - Ed?)
***
Marsha and Alastair arrive. I dare anyone to try and get a word in edgeways as the two women hit the airways. The pool is up to 26C, so I suggest a manly swim. My first swim this year - very macho. Jill and Harry join us for dinner and they bring some of their local fizz. I think I prefer it to ours so will try some more. We have a fun night and talk a lot of nonsense, that is everybody except me! Bed at 01.47, I must be a teenager again! Marsha and Alastair are driving, so want to take back some wine. I feel a tasting coming on!

No comments: