Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Another great bargain from Lidl


On our way back from Sommieres today we had half an hour to kill so we popped into Lidl to buy another flower climbing frame. These frames are four sided, two meters tall, well built, made of metal and cost a ridiculous 6 euros each. Bargain!
Needless to say we bought a bunch of other stuff as well (no matter what we go in for, Jan won't even enter the shop without a shopping cart) and I came across an absolute bargain. Full length fishing waders at only 5 euros a pair.

'Stop you idiot', I hear you say, 'you don't fish.'

Aha, but I sometimes need to get into the pool at a nut crunching temperature to fix something or other and these waders will allow me to wrap up warmly and help alleviate the pain. Smart or what. Better still, smart at only 5 euros a time! Bring it on.
I'm going to have to show the nice young lady above where she can buy them.

No comments: