Friday, February 23, 2007

A lot of torment


Only Peter showed for tennis this morning so we played singles. Now Peter is younger, and much fitter than me (my goldfish is fitter than you - Ed.) so I was expecting a bit of torment. I was right. This man never stops! You make him run all over the court, you think that you've finished the point and the bloody ball comes back. Anyway, I beat him 6-2, 6-1, but he made me work for it.


***

Jan's jokes for today:

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went to the pub.


*

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs,"Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!"

The husband said, "Oh my God that's great! What should I pack?"

"Doesn't matter," she said. "Just pack and get the hell out."

No comments: