Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Another public apology

Following my little rant yesterday, and after a late night visitation from the French Secret Service, I am advised that I either have to apologise for yesterday's rude remarks about the new Prime Minister, or I go to prison. Prison does not appeal. Thoughts of a 280 pound toothless, French, hairy, gorilla falling in love with me and saying "I vont to kees you beeg peenk lips ma petit", sends shivers. So, without prejudice, I unconditionally apologise and I am very happy to state that "the new French PM cannot smell his own bad breath." Time to move on. Amen.

***

Kate and Wayne leave today so another quick trip to Montpellier Airport. We're sorry to see them go because they are thoroughly nice people, Wayne is the life and soul of the party and so enjoys his time out here. It's hot today, so we have a long lazy lunch on the terrace before a not so quick dip in the pool.

No comments: