Thursday, April 14, 2005

Showers 'en plein air' and back to the soil

I spend part of the morning fitting a soap tray and towel hook near to the outside shower. I know it's weird, but I must admit that I enjoyed showering outside last summer. It's the exhibitionist in me, or something, and it's the same kind of feeling as swimming in the buff. It just feels good.

We also replant most of the tomatoes that had "fallen over" whilst we were in Spain. We have now concreted them in and they ain't going nowhere! The cherry toms last year were quite a sensation. They had the most exquisite taste. We are also experimenting with watermelon. Look, I know that they are cheap to buy, but the tomatoes were exceptional and we've never grown baby cucmbers, peppers, melons, grapes, apricots, plums, kaki and chillies before. It's a back to nature, horticultural kind of thing.

1 comment:

Bob Walder said...

Tu prends les douches en plein air? Vraiment? Non, c'est pas possible. Merde, c'est une atrocite.

Considere tes voisins - c'est pas juste!