Tuesday, March 28, 2006

That's how to play football

Harold and Elizabeth left today and we very sorry to see them go. It was a relaxing few days and we had lots of laughs.

***
Michel, our new macon, arrived as planned to build some garden gates and a chenile and run for the dogs. From time to time it's necessary to leave the dogs for more than a couple of hours and the kennel will help enormously. I have built in space for them to run about and lots of space for them to get out of the sun. If they don't like it, I can see myself using it when Jan gets fed up with me! (probably a bit more often than you think - Ed.)


***
It was so warm this evening that we didn't need to light a fire. This was an added bonus to my 2 hours in front of the television tonight watching Arsenal play Juventus in the Champions League. It was one of the most exciting matches I have ever seen and if Arsenal continue to play like that, they will definitely be crowned champions of Europe. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex... myself, Laura and Matthew had the pleasure of being there at the Arsenal game in almost front row seats... quite a night..we all feel pretty lucky and privileged.
Kevin