Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bored

It's Sunday, and I'm bored.


Whilst it's sunny outside there's a north wind blowing and it's very, very cold. So cold that your hands quickly start to become numb which makes outside work a tad difficult.


We're in a sort of limbo living here, there are jobs to do, and things are planned, but we intend to complete a lot of the jobs next year just before we travel to England for the last time, leaving the house in good shape for our very kind hosts.


I'm pretty much up-to-date with my admin and I've read all the news. Still, there's some football on television this afternoon so it's not that bleak.

4 comments:

Olga said...

I am sorry to hear that you are bored :)

Craig said...

In fairness Alex, the Tottenham v Chelsea game was pretty good, so hopefully that brightened your afternoon.

Alex said...

Hi Olga, you brightened up my day.

Alex said...

I agree it was a good game. Given all the circumstances I thought it would be a good tussle.