Saturday, August 14, 2010

Divine intervention




The preacher had just finished his sermon when he said to the congregation, "Anyone with a special need that would like to be prayed over? If there is, make a line here at the front of the church."

Leroy thought about it and took his place in the line.

When it came to his turn the preacher said to Leroy, "And what do you want me to pray for Leroy?"

Leroy said, "Preacher, I want you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one finger in Leroy's ear, a hand on the top of his head and he then prayed and prayed and prayed. The whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes the preacher stood back and said to Leroy, "Tell me son, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy looked a little shocked and said, "Why I don't know preacher sir, my hearing ain't til next week."

No comments: