Saturday, June 17, 2006

Strange feelings


So there I was expecting to support the new bar, in the market place in Sommieres, but it had failed to open. That was the first disappointment of the day. Sitting at another bar, that was obviously open, and watching the world go by, I got this very strange feeling (Oh please, not one of them? - Ed.). I started to feel very negative towards the hordes of tourists invading this pretty little market town. Not so long ago, I was one of those tourists so it's illogical of me to feel like that. Hmnnnn, I surprised myself. Where has that come from?

***

Having done a recce at the Parc d'Aventure Tyroliane for next week's visitors, I popped into the Cave Cooperative in St Christol to try some of their goodies. This is a very good wine making village so I fancy that the cave should be above average. Not having the time to taste anything, I brought a few bottles away to taste at home. Watch this space.

No comments: