Thursday, December 08, 2005

Fiat lux

As promised, the electrician turned up again this morning so we now have power and light in the garage for the first time in two years or so. Things are looking up. Jean Francis, friend, and man with JCB also turned up with some 3 metre wide geotextile that I need to lay on the drive. It will help keep down weeds, I think! It's a good feeling when lots of little bits all come together and can be ticked off your mental 'to do' list.

***

Jan comments that having Max and Minnie play fighting takes her back to the teenage days of her two youngest sons. They loved to scrap, made a lot of noise and paid no attention to having their fight broken up. The joys of parenthood revisited.

***

I spend some time before dinner preparing for my scintigraphie myocardique d'effort et de repos tomorrow. I have to be there at 07.25 and will spend about 3 hours in the clinic. I'd much rather be in bed! More about all that tomorrow.

No comments: