Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Roman Polanski




Frankly I'm amazed at the public outpouring of grief at Roman Polanski's arrest. If I was the parent of a 13 year old child that he'd had sex with I'd follow him to the ends of the earth and happily cut off his balls. Talk about twisted values. This guy's been on the run for 30 years, living a pretty normal life, so arguably he's has had a pretty good time of it. All this sycophantic, luvey rubbish makes me sick. And, if you read the first article, who exactly is Fanny Ardent, in fact who gives a shit who she is? The world has turned upside down.

1 comment:

Barb in North Carolina said...

This man has made some of my favorite films, but the fact of his artisty does not negate the fact of the rape or the fact that he fled after pleading guilty. Why is that so hard for some folks to get through their thick skulls?