Monday, September 21, 2009

French parking

The French are, in my opinion, the worst drivers that I have ever come across. A large number of them are dangerous and very self centred. And that's just their behaviour on the road.

Whilst waiting for Jan in the car park at Carremeau today I took the following pictures. Each car has been parked without any consideration for other users, tales up a minimum of two bays and all the cars were parked within 10 meters of where I parked. A pox on all their houses.

















































2 comments:

Craig said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Alex. The number of times we see such selfish parking - it amazes me.
And don't get me started on their driving... they're bloody awful!

Rosemary in Utah said...

Maybe they parked hurriedly, made nervous by the fellow walking around taking photos!