Monday, January 12, 2009

I've seen the cheese



It's not easy writing a blog unless of course you are totally barmy (and there are plenty of those around) and I have always tried hard not to take the piss out of other blogs. But.
I don't really have 'the muse' at the moment and I'm finding writing anything interesting difficult (but then you always have! - Ed). Looking around for inspiration I came across this site. It's a blog from a woman that is obsessed with cheese. Yes, bloody cheese. She takes a picture of some bloody cheese or turnips and somehow thinks that it makes an interesting post. Get a load of the second one down. It's fog for christsake. And, just in case you are tempted to copy any of it she has a bloody copyright notice on the site. As if, lady!! As if!
If you stop laughing for a second and refocus you'll see that she has applied for French citizenship. If the police find her blog they'll take one look at it and fire her arse out of the country. There are already enough nutters in France without adding anymore.

8 comments:

Carolina said...

Bonjour! We sent you an email yesterday, did you get it? Can't find your number so that's the only way we had to say a big thank you!!!!!
Bisous, Les 'ills

MrsJ said...

Got some nice cheddar and stilton if you fancy some?!

Jacqui
xxxx

PS
Can provide photos on request.....

Unknown said...

Hm, I'd rather read a blog about cheese than one that recycles tired old jokes from the Internet.

MichieMole said...

Alex
Your comments about that blog site are just damn right rude and won't endear you to many people with an attitude like that Why cannot people write about what they are interested in and take alot and time of effort in doing so. You are writing your stuff. At least she has some enthusiasm about things and people enjoy her blog very much if you read the comments on loads of her posts. Dont read her blog if you dont like it. Are you a cheese hater? There are better things to moan about that people who are passionate about what they do.
I have a blog, it may not be interesting to everyone but I dont care.

MichieMole said...

Actually
Are you finding retirement from the establishment hard and now taking on the title of 'Cheese Police'??

Lesley said...

And this from the expat caricature who writes scintillating (not) posts about buying bog roll?

Ksam said...

It's pretty sad that you have nothing better to do than complain about other people's blogs....

jacklynn4 said...

I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, IL OVE CHEESE, I LOVECHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, I LOVEC HEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, ILOVE CHEESE, I LOVECHEESE, ILOVECHEESE, ILOVECHEESE, LOVECHEESEILOVECHEESEILOVECHEESEI
ILOVECHEESEILOVECHEESEILOVECHEESEILOVECHEESEILOVECHEESENOWONDERJANISONSEXSTRIKEYOULOUT