Monday, October 22, 2007

Thanks, Wendy

Having thanked her personally, I have to publicly thank Wendy, a woman of exquisite taste, for nominating this blog, here. If you also have excellent taste (even if a bit weird) then please feel free to add your voice. Stand up and be counted, show the world your true colours (colors for Rosemary) and join with that ever growing band of reprobates who happily put up with substandard stuff. If I can afford it, which is extremely doubtful, you will get your reward!

2 comments:

Wendy Johnson said...

You should be using your brag badge!
(the html won't work here)..

Who's Rosemary??

How about a mention for my wonderful site? :o)

Wendy
http://wendyfrenchhelpservices.blogspot.com/

Rosemary in Utah said...

Haha--you've dropped a "u" for me,
so sure, I'll vote for u!