Monday, October 15, 2007

Adios and gracias

Today it was our turn to leave. We headed back, via Barcelona, to stop for the night just outside Gerona.
Wow, wow, wow, I'm not usually lost for words but when we came to settle the bill this morning, there was absolutely nothing to pay. We were stunned, we were speechless. We have stayed, and eaten, in 5 star luxury for five days and nights and our host Luis (and my new best friend) picked up the tab. I was quite emotional and admit to a tear in my eye as I said to Jan, "We should have stayed for another week!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex,

I ve been a fan for a long while now but in complete anonymity . However you may be the only person who knows where on earth chez juju is now. I ve been looking for ages . Help!!!

rich.pearce1@ntlworld.com