Thursday, November 17, 2005

A sore head

To go from zero booze, to 'quite a lot', caused me to have a headache all this morning and I have to say that I didn't like it. Both Jan and I have been feeling good after having reduced our alcohol intake and, dare I say, we haven't missed it. It's a little like when we stopped smoking, it has been relatively easy and painless. I never thought that I'd say that, so there you go. There's nothing worse than a reformed smoker and a reformed drinker, so I promise not to bang on about the benefits ...........much!

***

Someone has mentioned to me that, as you scroll down one of these pages, sometimes only half the posting is visible, particularly if viewed with Internet Explorer (I use Firefox which doesn't create the same problem). The solution is to press and hold 'Ctrl' at the bottom left of your keyboard whilst at the same time changing the print size by using the scroll button on your mouse. I hope this helps.

No comments: