Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New hope


I sometimes wonder why I bother to write all this rubbish (you're not the only one - Ed). And, of late, I've been struggling to write anything at all. Well, an incident today has given me a new impetus.

A few weeks ago I mentioned my new wonder drug Byetta. Today, an American lady in Houston, who is travelling to France with her seriously ill French husband, needed some information about Byetta and hopefully I have been able to assist with some information.

What a small world! Isn't the internet wonderful?

2 comments:

Holy Mole a Texan in France © said...

Please do keep blogging and thank you for your assistance. Cheers, Leslie and Michel

Craig said...

That really is the beauty of the internet isn't it? You never quite know who you might touch.
And don't you dare stop writing... I enjoy your humour very much.