Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sex is good for injuries


What a cracking good match. If you were lucky enough to watch Manchester United vs Barcelona last night you had a real treat (but surely if they had seen it they would know that - Ed). MU had to win to progress to the final of the Champions League and what a match it was. It was end to end stuff with the majority of the pressure from Barcelona. Fantastic.
The other semi-final, between Chelsea and Liverpool, will be played tonight and my mouth is watering at the prospect.

Staying on a football theme, this article about Ronaldo getting caught out with transvestite hookers was funny. What really made me laugh was his explanation that it was all down to psychological problems linked to his knee injury. Yeah, and my back hurts, but I doubt if Jan would see it that way.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Last night I watched the game in the lounge, tonight I have been banished to the kitchen.lol. Got to go the 2nd half has started.

Alex said...

It didn't have the same atmosphere as last night. Liverpool looked a little flat to me and Chelsea deserved the win.