Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tennis, cricket and more food

I joined the tennis workout this morning for a bit of exercise and felt much better at the end of it. I'll try and do the same tomorrow. With another visit to the nutritionist looming, I need to lose a few pounds and at least appear that I'm making an effort. Unfortunately I don't have the self control necessary when we have visitors. It's so much easier when there's just Jan and I. Hey ho.

***

There are still two days to go and Australia are piling up the runs, but they are still some way behind and I suspect it is all a little too slow. (If this totally incomprehensible, then please move onto the next paragraph) They need to have a good lead by mid afternoon on Sunday in order to allow enough time to bowl England out. This could be another close finish.

***

It's the boys' last night and we barbecue lamb, which has been marinating in oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary, for over 24 hours. We start with stuffed peppers and with the meat we have roasted vegetables and dauphinoise potatoes. Cheese and a home made lemon sorbet to finish. Yum.

No comments: