Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Arsonists and nutritionists

Jan and I went our separate ways this morning, me to Nimes to meet Floyd and two young tennis professionals, and Jan to Montpellier to meet her cousin Gill and husband Mike. Another full house this weekend!

***

Today's joke:

Did you hear about the man who didn't know the difference between incest and arson?

He went and set fire to his sister.

***

Ok, it was nutritionist time this afternoon, so it's off to Montpellier to see the lovely Dr K. I was not looking forward to the visit, and as it turns out, quite rightly so. I have put back on 1.5 kilos. I had to listen to a telling off which lasted several minutes. It's probably just as well that I don't understand half of what she says. Anyway, I sat there looking glum and very contrite, nodding in what I thought were all the right places, and promised to be better. It's worse than being married! If I didn't fancy her so much, I'd stop going now!

No comments: