Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Le Couvent d'Herepian

We had no internet last night so I'm posting a bunch of stuff as things go through my head (is that what you call it? - Ed). Late this afternoon we arrived here in time for Jan to get the first of her 'treatments'. When I booked the break Sandra offered us both a massage. Given that their masseusse was unlikely to have hands big enough for me, I volunteered Jan for my session.

My beloved has had a bit of a tough year (never mind having to deal with you -Ed), so this was meant to be a little rest before getting stuck into looking after me over Christmas.
You know you can't be too careful boys! If you want to look after your beloved, show her that you care, but more to the point build up a huge number of brownie points, then this is the place for you.
If you add into the equation the fitted kitchen in each suite, you can stuff your face with all the goodies that your beloved has left for you, whilst she gets pampered and you surf the net. Bloody excellent (you are such a slob - Ed).

No comments: