Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm worried about my baby



Jan pulled out the stops again last night and produced a dinner to die for (well, not exactly), in fact, I barbecued dorade, probably my favourite fish, and Jan did everything else. A good effort all round.

***

My mum, who has been at the house keeping the dogs company whilst we were in England, left this morning. This, combined with S&J leaving as well, has left the house very quiet. Well, not totally quiet, because Josh, Jan's second son, is clip clopping around the house on his crutches (with a broken ankle). The dogs appear to be very confused with all the comings and goings. I hope you're paying attention!

***

James and Pauline, who are presently on honeymoon in Austria, called this afternoon to say that they were having problems with the Golf's alarm (they borrowed the car from here). They couldn't use the car because the zapper wouldn't turn the alarm off and unlock the doors. Delving deep into my memory, I remembered that you could turn the system off with a little touch pad inside the car and told them how to get the information. Problem solved.

Anybody else got an issue they can't resolve?

No comments: