Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I can see clearly now

I'm being inundated with spam at the moment, mostly of the 'undelivered mail' type. When I say inundated I mean 50 an hour. I opened my Gmail account this morning and there were 800 sitting in the spam folder. This is all very recent because there was no problem, as far as I'm aware, last Sunday when I last looked at the account.

***

Jan has been whingeing recently about the prescription for her lenses/glasses. Her optician here in France had pick up some astigmatism, when it has never been picked up before. Jan doubts that this is correct, and tried to book an eye test when we were in England. Anyway, this morning she states that she is having difficulty seeing things clearly. I sympathised, as much as you can with someone who knows everything medical and trusts no one. A few minutes later I heard her mutter as she walked off to the bathroom, "I wonder." It turned out that she hadn't even put her lenses in! Bless. (You like living on the edge, don't you? - Ed)

No comments: