Sunday, June 08, 2008

Blood sports


The lull before the storm. Just after calling me cute this morning (get her eyes checked - Ed), Jan proceeded to try and cut my finger off with a pair of tree lopping shears. Don't you just hate it when someone says "Soreeee", in that whiny way when you know that they are not really sorry and accept no responsibility. It has to be one of my all time pet hates. (Sounds like her pet hate is you - Ed)

Despite the above, I cheer myself up with the knowledge that it's a great day for sport. The men's final at Roland Garros, the Canadian Grand Prix, Euro football and the UK Open Darts Final (just kidding about the last one!) I'm going to have to ration myself with the football. Do I really care how Austria and Croatia get on? My team, Italy, will undoubtedly kick ass so that's who I'm rooting for. Bring it on!

No comments: