Friday, January 25, 2008

And happy birthday to you too

Sorry guys. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I was a builder's mate and arrived from Montpellier each and every night, shattered. I had difficulty thinking, never mind writing and Thursday I got my hair cut and my close friends Rob and Floyd arrived from the UK. Tonight we all had a big drink and, as I write this, it's my birthday and I love you all.
Later on today we pick up a bunch of people (including James and Cara my beautiful children) who will have flown in from the big smoke and then we really go for it. I suspect you get the message.

2 comments:

MrsJ said...

Happy Birthday!!

May it be memorable (because of family and friends being there) and hazy (because of the amount of alcohol).

Best wishes from:

J & R and all the family

Unknown said...

happy birthday big man... enjoy the friends and family... our best to you all... hopefully see you later in the year.
Kevin and family