Thursday, March 19, 2009

A call to arms

It's been nearly two months since the last one so I think that I'll go on strike today. I'm not sure exactly why or what I can seriously hope to achieve but I fancy a day in the sun, hate that Sarko and, as lots of others are doing it, then maybe I should as well?
As we all know it's the perfect answer to dealing with all our economic woes. While we're at it we could have a bit of a riot. Please understand, it's not me that wants to riot, it's those idiots that have hijacked our demonstration but hey, it could be fun!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Alex, while on strike take a look at the newly launched GOOGLE maps - street level. You might get to see what the GOOGLE van (that you saw recently) took pictures of!

Alex said...

Lesley, thanks for that. However when you're on strike I didn't think that you could anything other than walk in the streets, wave a banner and have the odd punch up. I can't keep up with all this change.